7 Tips to connect safely this summer
Seven simple tips to keep your connection safe this summer
- Never open unwanted emails, they are not really from your CEO, nor emails from unknown senders. You should always look more closely at the “from” field in your emails.
- If you open an unsecured email, definitely do not click. Do not download attachments from suspicious emails and do not click on embedded links.
- Keep your corporate anti-virus service up to date by running constant updates.
- Keep up to date with updates to the OS application and the cloud. These updates often include the latest security updates.
- Adjust your browser’s security and privacy settings to better protect yourself.
- Avoid free and unsecured public Wi-Fi.
- Use a secure connection like MIOWIFI around the world.